Thursday, September 29, 2011

Guppy report.

Sometimes, I feel like I need to assert my girl-ness, so I'll post a link to this insanely hot GIF. It's a matter of taste, really, but I know thousands of other people around the world think Adrien Brody is great, so it's no matter if you think he looks terrible. It's fine.

Slept quite late this morning, rushing a Geog poster-presentation thing that we only have to present next week due to certain reasons I can't recall so will not disclose. Partly why I don't want to remember is because I probably wasted my night. But no regrets, oh no.

Forward and onwards, mateys.

Played random games during PE, because it was peer teaching.

Then finally had our Malay debate, after weeks and weeks of dragging and postponing and changing dates and topics. I must say it's like a great weight has been lifted off our shoulders, because it's something that's been pending for such a long time, and now that it's gone it feels good. I can not speak fluently in Malay, which is quite a shame, considering it's been part of my life for many, many years now.

Talked more about proving in Math. It's sort of magical, really.

Did more inheritance stuff during Cell Bio, which reminds me, 'Inheritance' is coming out on my mum's birthday, which is in a month and a half. Oh I'm so excited, but then I'd have to re-read the previous three books first because I have obsessive issues so I'd have to wait until I got back home.

Dinner was surprising, because it was surprisingly good. Like, puffy, crispy prata with curry sauce. Felt good not having to eat rice for hostel dinner for a change. And the look on Adithya's face when he realised what we non-Indian-vegetarian people had was just priceless. Poor guy gets pretty much the same thing every single day, and they won't let him switch to regular food (because he's not vegetarian at all).

Okay, more stuff to do.

Guppy report awaits.

P.S. It's super humid tonight and I don't like one bit of it.

No comments: