Sunday, September 25, 2011

Singapore 2011.

In all my almost eighteen years, why have I never thought of the possibility of elven mermaids before? I have been missing out on a lot.

Going to type this post in two minutes with the sound of Rick Astley belting out 'Never Gonna Give You Up' in the background, 'cause he performed yesterday over the course of Singapore's F1 event and someone uploaded it onto YouTube.

Yeah, all the hype about F1 is going to end very, very soon. Also, I just received a tweet about Linkin Park recently bringing the house down during the post-race performance. Great, simply great. Absolutely brilliant. It's bad enough that I'm stressed as hell and have a Math test tomorrow and I'm worried about being careless and losing marks without knowing I've missed out on yet another F1 race just a teeny distance away from where I am, and a performance by a band I used to love to bits.

So yeah, back to the race.

Finger boy is now only a point away from clinching this year's Driver's Championship after winning this race, so good for him. I feel like a proud parent. It's like we've watched Vettel go from promising rookie to epic ownage, and I like that he's not a complete douche like Hamilton is.

Speaking of Hamilton's doucheness, he ran into Massa quite early into the race, punctured Massa's rear tyre, and poor Massa had to finish tenth due to really bad luck.

Button finished second, and shaved many seconds off Vettel's lead before finishing 1.7 seconds behind the leader.

Alonso in fourth behind Webber, because despite somewhat good driving, our car just isn't up to par.


Okay, going off now.

I'm sure I have more to say but I really can't at this moment.

Night.


P.S. Geog field trip was interesting. Know a little more about Singapore now, and it doesn't hurt to know things.

P.P.S. The race also managed to cut our field trip short, which made me love F1 a little bit more.

No comments: