Thursday, September 15, 2011

Newton-Raphson.

I love how when you Google the words "cunning" and "plan", the first thing that pops up is the Wikipedia page for 'Baldrick'. It's brilliant.

I miss watching 'Blackadder'. Each episode was simply packed with wit and fun and Rowan Atkinson genius. I love British humour.

But I'm watching 'House' at the moment, so I still get huge doses of Hugh Laurie. I adore Hugh Laurie as House. He's the perfect combination of utter asshole and wit. And those moments when he impersonates a British person while playing an American by faking a British accent while in his American accent make me admire him tenfold, because it's so ridiculously convincing.

Was a Monday today, but felt like a Friday because of all the people heading to CCA and because it was near the end of the school week. But it's a Thursday. How confusing.

GCT-ed again during Math, which was better than yesterday's. Thank God for the availability of "upgrading".

Physics prac-ed with Kian Wee. Was fun because we're Chem prac partners and I feel okay even though I'm horrible at practicals. Sometimes I don't like working with people I've never worked with before, or with people who you know will judge you for being stupid.

Finally had Evo Bio. Spent less than an hour listening to Mr Soh talk some more about allele selection and stuff, and then Mr Soh spent more than an hour listening to the class to our assignment 3. I say "listening" because Chee Seng came over to sit with us and we couldn't stop talking and ended up handing it in after class ended. Whoops.

Then hung around 06 for a while, waiting for rehearsal.

Rehearsal was fun because we've finally figured out where to place the cameras. Oh joy.

Going to talk about the concert tomorrow when it's done. I actually enjoy rehearsals because I like to see how much improvement has been made on the actual day, and seeing things refined after days of practice is satisfying.

Okay, need to go now.

Adieu.


P.S. Need to know more songs.


No comments: