Friday, September 09, 2011

Mastering Physics.

Feeling so horribly unproductive at the moment, and it makes me sad. What on earth have I been doing?

Nothing much. Sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating, dreaming of doing work and then waking up realising I haven't yet. My mind obsesses yet my body does nothing.

Read 'Little Vampire Women' yesterday, and although there were plenty of really amusing facts as little side notes and a tonne of eyebrow-raising moments, it honestly wasn't as well written as 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' (and its prequel and sequel). I think that's because P&P&Z is one of the first of its kind, and so exceptionally good that other parody books don't seem as good anymore.

Desperate holiday reading has reduced the number of unread books I've got at home, and I think this might somehow clear my conscience and let me get more when I see ones I want. Honestly, there's so much to read yet so little time to do so.



Okay, last true day of the holidays tomorrow. Does work resume when I get back? Will it not resume? Am I doomed to last-minute work everything? Am I going to fail all my subjects and get my ass booted back here?

Tune in next time to find out!



P.S. The hardest part of filming things is finding actors to do it.

P.P.S. We have to learn to see further than the work involved and be able to visualise the finished project, and then that will keep us going.

P.P.P.S. Oh no.

No comments: