Friday, November 30, 2007

Can't seem to find the right title.

I just read my last post and realised it was boring. Awfully boring. I am so sorry. I guess I was tired and my brain couldn't function just as well. Don't fret(I secretly dislike this word, has so many meanings), it's working perfectly fine now.

My dad's back from KL, and we realised today that other than "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", the song "White Christmas" makes my brother cry. I don't know why though, but my mother told me that I used to cry whenever she sang "Rock-a-bye Baby". Hmm.

Tomorrow is the last day of school... I'm gonna miss it, seriously. The guys are planning to buy a cake or something, and then...celebrate!
We won Sprint Maths, have I mentioned that? If I have, I'll say it again. WE WON!!! Hah! Yeah! We worked for it. We deserve it. You wanna know why? 'Cause we're 2R(ebellions) and we're fun-loving wackos, that's why.

List of things I'm going to miss during the holidays:-

1. The people (teachers, I'm sorry, but you guys are excluded here).

2. All that laughing, teasing and lagging.

3. Those fruits they sell at the canteen. (Don't ask)

4. The patch of dying grass in front of the Audi.

5. The air conditioners.

No comments: