Thursday, April 03, 2008

Alien Impregnation.

At last, a man is pregnant.

And I'm not talking about that transexual from Chicago.
It's some guy called Mr Lee whom I found out about searching about that Chicago guy.
Hmmmm.... I'm confused. I'm used to seeing pregnant guys though (an aftermath of playing The Sims 2).
Life's getting weirder every minute, but that is somehow cool.


Nobody got hung up on the ceiling fans today. =( I wanted to see it happen.

Have you looked at our History workbook lately? Page ten?
Next time, look very very carefully at your answer space. Stare at it, and the answers will appear before your eyes.
Honestly.

Parent-teacher meet tomorrow. I'm doomed. 
May God have mercy upon my soul.

Oh, and it's the start of training. Again. After two weeks on holiday. Umi please come. I need a buddy to talk to who speaks good English.
There's Izzah and Fatehah and Nadia, but they're not my rank. 

Ps. Grading results tomorrow. Muahahahahah. Please pass, everyone.

No comments: