Monday, April 21, 2008

How do I come up with a title for every post I make?

Apa erti iman?

Saya tidak tahu.

Hmm. Jawapannya betul. *tick*

After tomorrow, I am free from the binding of TT2. Finally. It's like my class is the slowest one to finish. 

It's like all of a sudden, posters are appearing everywhere in school. From English poetry competition posters to the Green Patrol posters. What is going on??

Today, I saw a can of muscle relieving spray thing this morning. Cool. 
Oh, and Zal sprained/twisted her knee or something. Netball, such a dangerous game. Tsk tsk tsk. What is it with my classmates and leg injuries?
First, Nabil got hit by a car and went around in a cast and crutches for a month, then Khallaaq had to go and fracture his ankle/foot/whatever playing football, and now this. 
Who's next?

So our PE teacher called Zal's sister with her iPhone. Oh that was cool. 
I've got an update from Zal. She said her knee's been twisted, and they need to get it back in place and she gets a cast and crutches. Must've hurt like hell. Third floor ain't so good.

Speaking of third floor, 'cher Sofy didn't know the library was closed, and made us walk all the way down and back up again. 
Way to go. Good exercise.

It's raining heavily.
I came online to burn a disc for my mum. It's almost an hour already. X)

I need to read my IRK.

Btw, please don't tag anonymously. 

Thank you.

No comments: