Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tenses make me tense.

Sorry, yo.

I no update yesterday.

But never mind, I'm back, to see how fast I can type out my post.
I have BM to study.

Cikgu said, "Kalau cikgu tanya inda tau jawab, cikgu gantung arah kipas atu."
Siuk bah cikgu, berpusing-pusing.

Anywayyy, I still have to cram like hell. I can't memorise all that peribahasa in less than an hour. But it wasn't my fault. My parents dropped Neko and I off at UBD after school so they could go to a meeting. I felt so foreign, walking around the library in my school uniform. We got caught for not signing into the "visitor's" list. Oh well.

FATALITY.

Oh, sorry about that. We've developed a bad habit of saying that anytime anything happens. 
Aku ini setengah tiang. Not my fault.
I read a BM book. It was.... not interesting, but I did it anyway. Could've read my peribahasa instead. Lousy, haunted, UBD library with lack of Malay novels.

We finished off Duma today. It was an okay movie, I liked Duma as a cub and all that. End of review.
Such brilliant constructive criticism.

Finally, non-sports CCA tomorrow. Finally. Now I can bring my camera to school and have an excuse to take pictures of everything and anything. OCD! OCD!

Oops, I overshot my time limit. 
Gotta go.

No comments: