Monday, April 28, 2008

Isi-isi penting.

I picked up Abhorsen yesterday at Icklebook's. 

Now my eyes are tired from excessive reading, and I've got a pile of BM homework to do and Geo to study for some test our teacher plans on giving us tomorrow.

"Towns" is the worse topic ever. I think worse than Electricity. To me, it hardly makes any sense. I want to go back in time some twenty years ago and make sure the guy who wrote the Geo textbook would stop blabbering and get straight to the point. 

Kimi won yesterday's race. Good for him. Poor Heikki Kovalainen crashed out into a tyre wall along with a few others (they didn't get the tire wall treatment though. Heikki's special). So special, he got carried off in a helicopter to find better medics than those available at Circuit de Catalunya. I'm not insulting them, don't worry.

To tell you the truth, I wanted Alonso to be on the podium instead of Hamilton. It was his home race, and it was definitely unfair for his engine to blow. Damn you Hamilton and your luck.

Oh, and Kimi cut his hair. Or should I say shaved? Now it looks too much like Hamilton's for comfort. 

For Science, we studied the anatomy of pompoms. Yellow pompoms. Apparently our teacher was supposed to make them but put them off till the last minute. We managed to make quite a few, as the saying goes, "Many hands make light work."
Unfortunately, this also proves another piece of advice: "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today."

Which is what I did a few days ago. One day they're gonna listen to me when I tell them homework is bad for the health.

One day.

No comments: