Friday, April 18, 2008

Why? The ultimate question.

Dear Ah Lian,
 
Thanks you for your letter. Wrong time no see you. How everything? For me, I am quiet find.

You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Somemore you must wear kick kok soo, hope you can wok properly.

You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where company now. Last week, he take I, Muthu & few of his friend to May Nonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok.
Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright.
 
Next week, my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family.

I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, please few free to call me. Goo bye.....

Worm regard,
Ah Beng


Ah, such a good start to a post. 

I watched five minutes of a Brunei drama on RTB before coming here. They tried to make our teeny airport look big by shooting up to the ceiling, creating an illusion that we have an airport as large as KL's or something.
And then there was the crying scene. Imagine weeping non-stop in front of a camera for at least three minutes hugging a stranger. Poor actresses. 

Unless, of course, said people like to cry. Then I have no say about that.

I've been neglecting my simmies, but I'm in no mood to play, strangely. I miss them. =(
I wonder if being attached to pixelated beings in a computer game is any foreboding of certain kinds of mental illnesses. Hmm.
I'll be attached anyway. I believe it's better to be unconventional and endanger yourself other than be boring and well, have a boring life. Live and let live! 

My knee effing hurts. I can kick, but I can't walk properly. It's strange. Training, training. We were all reminded we sucked too much to go for the black-belt grading. Lovely. 
There's only one available belt size, so it's either your belt is really long or really short or just right. Izzah said hers was too short, but it looked okay to me. 

We confused Kwangjangnim 'cause some of us said it was back-leg front for pattern six, when it was actually front-leg back. She spent some fifteen minutes asking us if she had taught us- no wait, them, the wrong thing, but I think she didn't. She wasn't even with us when they were doing that pattern. We were all confused. Face it. It was definitely not Faisal. He does all his patterns perfectly to the point. So who was it that taught the current brown-ones back-leg front for the pattern six? Who? The mystery remains.

I want to watch The Forbidden Kingdom, starring Jackie Chan and Jet Li, but nobody wants to watch with me, apart from my dad, and he's a busy man. 
To anyone who likes to watch action movies with lots of fighting with terrible English or maybe in Chinese, please give me a call. Thank you.

Jackie Chan rocks.

I would love to meet him in person. 
Along with Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Michael Schumacher, Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Nelson Piquet Jr, Daniel Handler, Jason Castro, and Will Wright. 

And my beloved, come back. I miss you. My fingers itch for your glossy, solid feel.

I sound so corny.

No comments: