Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cooked, uncooked.

I did say I was gonna upload pictures.

This is Isaac's one-month-old celebration cake. I'll do some advertising while I'm at it. Cake's from Bakerlyn, however you spell it, and the mouse, it's a logo.

A very cute logo, if you ask me.












There yew go. A close-up.


Chubby.







Chipmunk cheeks!

*pinch*











My brother wearing my aunt's wig. He looks like a girl.

It's not that we're uh, encouraging cross-dressing at this age, but uh, it's funny.









Sago bugs.

Juicy, and fat.
Fat 'n juicy.
Certainly not filling.
But a good experience.







You see here? Uncooked, living, and trying to escape certain doom.












And here? 
Cooked, dead, and trying to look appetizing.


It's a sad life, being a bug.

I think it's wrong to put cake and fried bugs in the same post, but oh whatever.





PS. Syahirah, your phone number won't come off my palm. What ink did you use? Permanent??

No comments: