Thursday, April 17, 2008

Almost.

It's over!

Man, I so wish I could say that. Sadly, I can't.
So.. let's do the next best thing.

TT2 is almost over!!

A lot of people are finished with TT2, but my class always has to lag and postpone everything, except trips to the library where we get to wallow in air-conditioned uh...air.
IRK is next Tuesday, and I'm bummed. 

Having said that, my BM marks suck. AAAAARGH.

I'm so dead. With a capital D. Dead. 
Meh. Well, I guess that's that, huh? Write me a good eulogy, people. Thanks. I may even come back from the dead to haunt you if you're good.
I just sounded like a very demented Santa. No good. No good. I'm so not doing that ever again.

The History test. It wasn't hard, the questions were okay, so what makes me think I won't do so good? I don't know. 
At least I know I can't pronounce 'Clemenceau', and that I can't spell Czechoslovakia. 

Happy birthday Effie.

No comments: