Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Riddle me.

Forget about it.

Forget it. 

I can't!
I didn't correct the questions for IRK. How could I be so stupid? 
The funny thing was, though, that me, Steph and Qyll all sit in the same corner. And all three of us didn't correct the questions. 
Crap, man!

Now I don't know what to do with my temporary freedom. Eh. Moment of indecisiveness has come at last. 

I'm wondering, just because I'm random, how easy do you find it to whistle in tune? If you can whistle at all, that is. 

How do you add 2 to 11 and get 1 as the correct answer?

What is it, the more you take, the more you leave behind?

Be you ever so quick, 
with vision keen, 
by your eyes, 
we are never seen. 
Unless perchance it should come to pass, 
you see our reflection in a looking glass. 
What are we?

And, we should ask our beloved *cough cough* Geo teacher this one.

Where will you find roads without cars, forests without trees and cities without houses?


No comments: