Wednesday, April 09, 2008

L for? Lag!

Four down, five to go.

Lucky there's no test for tomorrow, but they'll have to come sooner or later.

Nothing beats sitting for a Maths test in a room with no electricity when the weather is set to a "sweltering warm". And our teacher told us, "I don't think anybody's going to score a hundred percent this time." 
That was sure encouraging. =)

I have a stupid habit of writing really long stupid answers in test papers when all you need is a short sentence. I write my answer, think, then go on and on and on and on. You get the point here.

In Geo, we had this briefing of how some of us have improved over the year so far. 
"You have improved, so far, I am happy..." (okay, so she's giving us compliments...)
"...happy that I know I am a good teacher." (Reaction: "O.o)

That was honestly a very weird comment to hear from a teacher. Yes, we know self-confidence is needed, but too much?
Oh well.

Our History teacher insists on having our test next Thursday, which we think is Sports Day. It would be really funny if we could have our tests on the track, haha. (Excuse me for my lame-ness). 
World War One, here I come.

No comments: