Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Air.

It's funny how you can have avoided the pool for years, and when you finally have the guts to step in again you find that when people say you won't forget how to swim, they're right.

Hmm.

Yos just asked, "What have you been doing?"

Truth is, I have no idea.

It's all wake up, then heck it's bedtime again.

Bleh.

Tried to do some work, yeah, tried.

Been wracking my brains for some sort of idea for the Commonwealth essay assignment thing (they made it compulsory, but I think I would've joined anyway), but can't seem to be coming up with anything exceedingly brilliant. Yet. Or maybe won't ever happen. But who knows?

Not getting anywhere for Math at all, which is kinda suckish. Gonna wake up early tomorrow morning to do something about that then.

Physics... bleh.

Managed to post two questions and two answers to two questions posted by other people for our Chem forum, with the help of MJ and Deb.

And MJ tells me that 'Use Somebody' is passable and won't GG. I sure hope not.

Oh, made a bet with Faiz this afternoon over Facebook. The bet is (and I'll make it official by posting it here) that he won't be able to lost at least ten kilogrammes by the end of this year.

If he does, I lose and will have to treat him to ten hours' worth of movies.

Pretty awesome, huh? I think it is.

I also thing that Richard Branson and Tony Fernandes have taken a leaf out of our book. Why else would they have made that stewardess bet?

Okay, better go now, if I want to wake up before nine tomorrow (which I doubt is gonna happen. I love my bed).

Night.


P.S. Could feel the pressure in my ear piercing when I dived underwater. Interesting.

No comments: