Sunday, March 21, 2010

Writer's block.

Holidays officially end in half an hour, and I've got a thousand more words to go for the Commonwealth essay we're supposed to write.

I've got writer's block, what can I do?

Wrote this three days ago:

Currently listening to 'Who I Am' by Nick Jonas & The Administration.
Great song. Love the music vid, and the black and white effect.
Never really paid much attention to the Jonas Brothers, but I think Nick Jonas is pretty talented.

But didn't bother to post 'cause that was all I could come up with.

Then when I actually had things to write about, Blogger and Gmail epic failed me. Couldn't load them at all, so it was a no-go.

I think Friday had to be the least boring day of my week in Brunei, 'cause I met up with Neko (and her friends), Fazrul, Baoxin at the Mall in the afternoon, then went out for Excapade and Swensens (the usual) with Shar, Manda and Stella at night.

Ate at Snow Ice, where they somehow didn't have any bananas. Like, how can you not have any bananas? Tsk.

Tried to get Fazrul to wear skinny jeans, but the guy simply refuses every time we ask.

Managed to get a huge load of tickets at the arcade with Baoxin later on, 'cause we were trying to hit the jackpot for this machine-thing. Kinda epic.


Made a rule with Manda, Shar and Stel that night. Couldn't order anything we usually order. So spent longer than usual trying to decide what to eat.

Had plenty of jokes to go around, and weird sayings to say.

Bruneians' holidays have just started, and we're here trying to finish off homework.

No fun.


Oh, and I managed to watch Idol. So far no favourites for me yet (or is that just because I hardly watch?).

Okay, back to essay now.

Night.


No comments: