Saturday, March 13, 2010

Skrewd.

Wootz, haven't posted for two days.

Started a few posts since Wednesday, but never got 'round to writing more than a few lines, so yeah.

Didn't have much to say anyway. Would've written stuff like "showing up for SSEF was probably a huge waste of time", and "e-Learning still sucks", but had to finish up English and Chem and pack for yesterday's flight back.

And as for yesterday, I would've written about how our House Carnival was probably not a fail at all, and how we spent our time hunting for helium-filled balloons, collecting "moon-rocks" and getting our hair sprayed red, yellow, green and blue, but I had to last-minute pack and catch a flight back.

Felt awfully sad, 'cause I finished off LotR during the flight. Was desperately trying to hold on to the final words, where Sam says to Rosie, "Well, I'm back."

It's like three months isn't enough. It feels good to be able to read other books again (I vowed not to read any other until I was done with LotR), but it still feels as if something's left me.

And since there is no way I'll be able to write a review on LotR without it getting too long, I'mma just say what I've been saying all these months: I love the Lord of the Rings.


Read Mitch Albom's 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven' this morning and over lunch. You know, to take a break from all the fantasy and epicness of LotR with something short and simple.

And yeah, it was short and simple. And extremely good.

It's hard to find books more meaningful nowadays.

Sometimes we might feel like our lives are completely pointless, but that's a completely incorrect assumption.

Perhaps everything does happen for a reason.


Qualifying is on tonight. Hope I can watch. Need to savour every single bit of F1 on television. Same goes for American Idol.

Gotta go like, do that assed online Physics assignment now.

Adieu.


P.S. F1 post will definitely come soon. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. Yeahh.


No comments: