Thursday, March 04, 2010

Music is teh love.

To quote Cheryl, thank God tomorrow's Friday.

Somehow it magically feels as if it's been a super long week, although it's still Thursday and the week's not over yet.

It's weird that way.

Listening to Nirvana's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' now, 'cause my iTunes is still on shuffle (I find it hard to decide between songs sometimes). It kinda reminds me of my dad, 'cause whenever this song comes on anywhere he'll start pretending to be all rocker.

Sometimes, when I listen to music, I feel the need to thank my dad. I mean, without his interest in music I wouldn't have found mine. I used to think my dad was extremely cool when I was a little kid, 'cause he'd randomly pick up his steel-string acoustic electric (whose case I'm using now to replace my previous one) and start playing and singing and I'd be like, "Man, I want to be able to do that."(I still think he's pretty cool though, except that now I kinda pwn his skillz.)
Thank you, dad.


Anyway, caught my Terrible Twos mouse during Bio today (if anyone asks, it was during the ten minute break we were given). Shuen was like, "Yawen, I hate you. I don't even have my Rockstar yet."

I like Bio. It's interesting.

Talked a bit about flooding during Geog. I think it's something you can't discuss in earnest if you haven't really experienced true flooding before.
Unless you've been late for school several times because no car can brave the road outside your house without breaking down, or unless your pet rabbits have been in danger of drowning overnight outside, or unless people write in to your local newspaper to complain about the poor drainage system every rainy season, you probably wouldn't care much. But I dunno. Just sayin'.

I like Geog. It's interesting.

Wish I could say the same about Math though. But honestly, I'm not good with numbers.

Peribahasa quiz-ed during Malay. Spent the first forty minutes making lame jokes with the peribahasa and testing each other (which kinda annoyed Cikgu, 'cause we were secretly trying to race each other in answering).

Can pass, definitely.

Went out to Jurong Point with MJ, Cheryl and Ivy after Malay. Had prata (yum), walked around for a bit checking out a few things, came back.

The weird looks people give me when I'm walking towards school instead of away from it make me feel rather uncool.


Sleepy.

Night.


P.S. I think I might have found out why my correction tape runs out so fast and why my pens keep disappearing: Yos. Deprived ass needs to get his own stationery.

P.P.S. I really need to get one of those pirate earrings.

P.P.P.S. And yeah, I still love pirates.

No comments: