Friday, March 05, 2010

Mop braiding.

Plenty of epicness today.

Firstly, we braided a mop. Secondly, Mr Wong almost gave away fifty bucks. Thirdly, we braided a mop.

Fourthly, we made epic lame jokes in front of Cikgu during Malay about a certain newspaper article we're supposed to do a skit on (which reminds me, I've got the script to write, 'cause everyone decided to sabotage me again).

Fifthly, we braided a mop.

And sixthly, the epic "ZOMG DON'T EAT ME" face of this piece of Oreo cheesecake.

And yeah, we braided a mop.

Like, seriously. Check it out.

Ms Lau wasn't here for English today, but we had to stay in class anyway, so we were epicly jobless for the first half hour (and I was being nice and reading the articles she gave us) before Shuen, Yos and Zheng Wei decided to braid our mop. They were like, "Hey yawen, you want to help us braid a mop?" and I was like, "Yeah, sure." So we ended up braiding our mop, and braiding the braids we braided then tying them together.

We're epic.

You can now officially say that 305 is full of jobless idiots.


Chem quiz was pretty passable.

Was so glad I passed Math. Probably the only person in class to get below 20 and barely pass the test. Don't know why people don't believe me when I tell them I barely passed. But I did. No reason to lie.

No idea whatsoever what happened to me that day. It's like I looked at my paper and went blank then panicked for half my time. Ended up scribbling half-answers and dying. Assed clock didn't help either.

Bleh. So failed.

Managed to edit a bit of the Chinese Orchestra CNY performance during CCA today. Was listening super closely with Victoria to get the exact timing of each note so we could add in the other camera angle. Luckily Michelle and I ripped the songs off with the other Mac, so now it won't sound so choppy when we incorporate it.

Went out with Fatinn after that. Walked around West Coast Plaza 'cause we had nothing better to do. Had cake at Starbucks (and coffee too). Somehow reduced our slice of cake to this (before it made the epic "ZOMG DON'T EAT ME" face.

Mm yeah.


Jobless idiots FTW.


No comments: