Sunday, March 07, 2010

Stir-crazy.

Mmm, Adam Lambert.

Spent my entire day here staring at my laptop screen (and probably reading Geog too, but that doesn't sound as nice).

I think my eyes are dying.

Apparently the temperature's higher than usual, 'cause I've been seeing people complain all around the internet.

And yeah, I can totally feel it. It's probably during times like these when we wish we had air-conditioning here in the hostel. Seriously.

I mean, I'm all right with it most of the time, but on ridiculously hot and humid nights when you sweat by just sitting here doing absolutely nothing vigorous or even resembling exercise or movement, I wish with all my heart that we did have air-conditioning.

Paramore concert tonight, and people are hyped about how awesome it was. Bleh. I like Paramore, but man, I still would've loved to be at Muse's concert last month.


Can't really write much, 'cause the weather's really getting to me. Google says humidity is 74%, which is seriously awful.


Not looking forward to running rounds tomorrow. 'Specially in this weather.

Night.


P.S. I've got a poster of Johnny Depp on my wall now, courtesy of Syaf. Cool.


No comments: