Wednesday, March 03, 2010

To The End -MCR

Feel rather accomplished right now, 'cause I managed to finish Math ass. B without having to copy off anyone like I always do (and shamelessly admit to doing).

Yeah, proves I actually have a brain. It's just that sometimes, I'm too lazy to use it 'cause it takes ages for it to boot up. Like, epic lag.

Spent my afternoon in the pantry, doing God-knows-what. I came back from school, got kicked out of my room 'cause of the fumigation thing, went to the pantry and poof three hours were over. And I wasn't able to connect to the internet there, either, so it's kinda a huge mystery how I managed to survive that long. I can't even remember what I was doing. Something like browsing through all the files on my laptop and listening to my iTunes on shuffle.

Weird.

Played games on our phones and Mousehunted while discussing our Cyber Wellness proposal themed "too much gaming will ruin your life" during ACE today. Talk about ironic.

Math was all right.

Spent two hours of nothingness (non-existent Malay and lunch) playing around with Ahmad's modified Nerf gun (seriously awesome), talking about random stuff and I honestly can't remember what else.

I think my memory might be failing me.

Oh well.

The internet is acting up and being all problematic again. And the weather is still freakishly humid. No fun.


Need to go memorise peribahasa for a quiz tomorrow.

But memorising is relatively easy.

Arrivederci.


P.S. I love MCR. Sometimes I just feel the need to say it.


No comments: