Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vivace.

What happens when you wake up one morning and realise that you're not sleepy, but just plain tired?

Hmm.

Does it mean that when you go to sleep, you won't feel any better?

Hmm.


Anyway, haven't quite had the time to post lately, 'cause of that Physics test and Bio quiz and God knows what else.

Bio quiz was all right, I guess.

And I hope I pass Physics. If I somehow screw up really badly, I'm an ass.

Horrible time management.


Got plenty of stuff to do over the weekend too, and I probably won't be sleeping tonight, despite how little sleep I've been getting lately (which is relatively little, compared to last year, or even last term).

Sigh. Don't like writer's block. It's like an obstacle in Supermario. I'm still looking for that small red-spotted mushroom to make me larger so I can jump over said obstacle. I wish it were that easy.


I think Michelle and I are slightly addicted to being on duty. Manned the "big one" (the more professional-looking video camera) during 'Vivace' (that annual school concert thing) yesterday (since it's already Saturday as I type this).

Man, I think I used too many brackets last sentence.

It's like we get free backstage passes and free food. (Tsk, sound so cheapskate-ish here. But hey, free stuff makes us happy. Who's to blame us for being pleased so easily?)

Personally, I think this year's concert was better than last year's. Our orchestra seems to have improved quite a lot.

The best part was probably Dr Hang waltzing, and we had to seek some kind of non-verbal permission to shoot Dr Hang (you know, zoom in on him dancing), 'cause we were only allowed two pans.


Better go now. Can't keep eyes open anymore.


P.S. Can you believe we passed that practical I did with Shuen? Utter miracle.

P.P.S. Why on earth did I refuse to learn how to play the piano when I was younger? Such a stupid decision, that.

P.P.P.S. My golfball is called Noodle. And yes, golf balls are dangerous.


No comments: