Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fat guy rave.

Funny video on YouTube just made my day.

Been complaining about Math and feeling seriously down about it all night long, and then I watch this vid of a fat guy "raving" about his error-ing PS3 and laugh for fifteen minutes on end.

Man, my cheeks ache.

And man, that felt so good.

It almost makes me feel like I can go back to doing Math again. (Actually yeah, was going to anyway, but it seems nicer to say that. Like how we can determine the "correct" Lewis structure by looking at how "nice" it seems.)

Anyway, homework, assignments, quizzes, tests and graded class tasks aside, school's been pretty okay.

Mr Wong is epic. I think we've started becoming rather obsessed with "geeroh", "the answer is 'C' " and "spot the Physics mistake".

I really need to find a way to keep awake during Math.

Speaking of which, Math calls to me.

Adieu.


P.S. Oh, and I can't post the link of the fat dude here because it's rather vulgar and my mum sure wouldn't approve of that. (Hi mum, love you.)

P.P.S. Endorphins FTW.

No comments: