Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PE quiz?

Man, I feel so sad now.

Just got news from Ivy that Adam Lambert will be landing in Singapore in an hours' time or so, and he'll be performing at the new Universal Studios Singapore on Friday.

It's invitation-only, but man, I wish I could go.

It'd be nice to see Adam Lambert live.

But anyway, I'm totally cool with it now. Rationality has taken over my disappointment pretty fast.

By the way, check out how failed our E-learning is. PE quiz for Year 1s and 2s. Epic hilarious.

Got this pic off the Facebook group "eLearning is retarded...".

Tsk.


I seriously hope I'm getting my Chem mindmaps right. If not, I'll take after Mr Wong and go, "GG".

Didn't do much today either, but yeah, made some progress learning how to rollerblade at East Coast Park with Fatinn. Not bad for my first time ever (fell only once, although I think I kinda killed my wrist in the process. Still hurts and feels all funny, but whatever, I'm good).

Went from "OMG Fatinn don't let go of me" to "Hey, I can actually get somewhere on my own" within an hour.

Then gave up and cycled.


SSEF at Science Centre tomorrow. Kinda glad about it, 'cause there's no way I want to be cooped up in the hostel all day.

Back to e-learning work now.

Adieu.


P.S. Tried out 'Use Somebody' today, and man, it's a good song to play. Simple, and for once harder on the right hand than the left (either that, or left is just too easy). Credits to Cyrus and Joshua for the idea.


No comments: