Monday, March 01, 2010

Mengejar kereta.

I find it funny when I tell people I like Adam Lambert, and they respond with a disgusted look and say, "He's gay."

Yeah, I know that. Would you telling me that somehow be able to change my mind and make me despise him? Does it matter if he's gay? Would it somehow affect his amazing voice and beyond excellent singing ability? Hell no.

People need to start realising that sexual orientation doesn't matter. Gays, lesbians and bisexuals are no different from us. You're not perfect either if you're straight.


Anyway, some people are starting to become very aware of "2012 and the end of the world". What if it really happens? Check out Haiti (death toll over 200, 000), take a look at Chile (death toll 800 and rising), spare a thought for the people in Europe suffering the winter storms (death toll currently at 59), and the relatively short time span in which these events happened.

Like, seriously? Has it just occurred to you that our existence is limited? That we're all going to have to die one day, and we don't know when? Have you just realised that there's more to the world than the petty problems you can't seem to be able to put aside and the grudges you hold that are too dear to let go of?


Interesting world we live in.


On an entirely other note, school today was fine. Wrote a formal letter during English (explaining your choice between being interested in failed teenagers, little kids, or old people), failed completely during PE (I'm a failure, that's why), did some past year O-level paper during Malay, fell asleep during Geog, and completely guessed my way through the NSC selection test (if the answers all turn out to be 'C', I'm doomed).

I've got extremely weird song choice suggestions for Talentsearch.

Shi Ni says I should do High School Musical (which is like, a complete NO), Joshua says I should do Glee and jump about the stage trying to be five people at once, Shuen says I should do Lily Allen's 'F*ck you' (completely with the censoring, so basically the entire song will be "beep beep beep"), and Yos says I should do stop and stare. Like, literally. I think I'd get kicked out if I start staring creepily at the judges.


Came up with this epicly lame joke during Malay. "Apakah tanda-tanda tsunami yang dapat kamu lihat?" "Ombak yang besar. Macam ini: 'Lihat, ada ombak besar! Saya rasa itu tsunami.'"*

Our teacher can't stand us.


Anyway, better be off now. Has things teh do.

Night.


P.S. Butt herpes?


*translation: "What signs of an oncoming tsunami will you be able to see?" "A giant wave. Like this: 'Look, a giant wave! I think that might be a tsunami.'"


No comments: