Monday, March 22, 2010

Demi mengejar jutawan.

Internet connection sucks.

No surprises there.

But yeah, it definitely improves after midnight (touch wood), so I'm good right now.

Weather's quite cool right now, although I would've preferred it if it were less hot this morning during PE.

Check out this epic story Aisyah and I came up with during Malay.

Our topic was "mengahwini dengan jutawan", so there you go.

We were like, the only ones who drew out our story. Insan and Yos came up with some teka-teki (that's riddle for you non-Malay speaking folk) about a fake diamond (their topic was menghargai aku seadanya), and Kevin, Faiz and Ahmad came up with a strangely gay horror story about a lady who committed suicide (topic: baju merah).

Kreativiti pwnage.


Went through the Rhine worksheet thing during Geog. Kinda found myself nodding off later on in the lesson, but everyone sleeps anyway (actually no, but we do yawn occasionally).

It always feels a bit weird to type the word 'yawn', 'cause I always instinctively reach for the 'e' key before I type 'n'.

Anyway, had CCA directly after Geog. Just Michelle and I, 'cause we volunteered (or whatever you want to call it) to help out for this Chinese news video competition thing.

Spent five hours editing. I think I'mma have nightmares about sound-ripping and file-incompatibility, and they're all gonna have transitions in between.

Finally got it done though.


Better go read up on Physics, 'cause according to Zhen Jie, we've got a test tomorrow, which sucks.

Wish me luck (I honestly don't want to fail).

Adieu.


P.S. Totally willingly brought back today's copy of Berita Harian 'cause there's an entire page dedicated to Adam Lambert. Definitely gonna read it sometime soon.

P.P.S. Is everyone getting awesome ringtones? Fatinn's is Upin dan Ipin being awfully cute, Ahmad's is Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up' (aka the RickRoll'D song), and Kelvin is probably going to change his to that weird song the Russian dude on RWJ sang. Hm.


No comments: