Sunday, August 07, 2011

Cereal.

Was going to post on Friday, but went to sleep after the first few lines so I ditched it.

There was a link to this video, which is quite an old ad by Petronas a few Chinese New Years ago, but Mr Chin showed it to us on Friday during English and it made me rethink my life.

No, money isn't everything. But I love money. I want to be rich and rollin' in money and be able to spend whatever I want whenever I want and never go into debt. I've gone insane. What's with this, man?

I know I'll never make it. I'm bonded. I'll be in a quiet country all my life, working office hours with the same mundane job until I retire old and worn, but at least I'll be with my family and that's probably what matters most, ultimately. Yeah, going to need to come to terms with this. Time to say goodbye to ever achieving anything brilliant in this lifetime. It's kind of sad, isn't it? But yes I will probably be happy.

Perpetually torn and confused, yeah.


Loved the weather when I woke up this morning, because it was raining, and then continued to rain for like, half the day, which was brilliant and cooling and refreshing.

Our senior management will probably be hoping it doesn't repeat itself tomorrow, because that way all our (Singaporean) National Day plans will be ruined by wet weather. Not that I mind, though, but for all the people who've put in all the time and effort into making the event happen.


Haven't done anything really productive, and I berate myself for that, blah blah blah, same old story. I wish I could time travel to the future and confront my procrastinating self. Dear self procrastinating in the future, if you ever read this, STOP.


All right yeah, ridiculously uneventful weekend. Went out to eat just now with Adithya, but that was it.

Night.


P.S. I think I might be in love. With cereal. How is that even possible?

No comments: