Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tongue rolling.

Listening to 'The Black Parade Is Dead!' right now, because after all these years, I'm still ridiculously in love with this band. It wasn't just a phase I was going to get over once I got older. MCR for life, man.

Totally forgot about it, but I posted this ridiculously long overdue vlog a few days ago, from when I went out with Wani, Myra and Nadhirah during the June holidays.

I have seriously found a strange love and attachment to vlogging. When you record videos of events or conversations a lot of people would deem pointless to record, that part of your life stays on. It wouldn't be just a moment that happened and would be forgotten in a short while, but it'd be a moment you can review and appreciate; sort of like a keepsake of the past. As my favourite vlogger Shay Carl says, if life is worth living, it's worth recording, and I'd like to live by that rule for as long as I'm capable of.


Strangely didn't feel like a Thursday today, and I still haven't figured out why.

PE was still all about mini tennis. Had this tournament thing where everyone had to play against everyone else of the same gender, and it took us so long we've only managed to play a seventh of what we were supposed to in two sessions, so we're pretty much doomed on the "finishing-on-time" scale.

Translated English text to Malay during Malay, and like, my grammar is really strange. It's not bad, it's just strange. And my vocabulary has become a complete cesspool of jumbled words and scrambled imbuhans and it disgusts me.

Had Geog after. Yeah the topic of urban planning interests me, but Mrs Lim spent most of the time talking about places to get good food in Singapore, so like yeah, effective lesson. We suspect she got paid to advertise, but we'll never know.

Had Mr Loo come in place of Mr Chia for Math today, and owned the notes like a boss, a phrase here which means "went through a lot of pages faster than ever before".

Talked about dragons during Cell Bio. Mm genetics. Just like Evolutionary Bio. It's fun when our two Bio modules link up.

All right, time to do something else.

Adieu.


P.S. I can roll my tongue like a pro, baby.

P.P.S. Concluded today that Malay songs are either about sakit jiwa or celebration, so it's like they're all bipolar or something.


No comments: