Thursday, August 11, 2011

Working printers.

Reading the Wiki page of the Tenth doctor and realising he was nearsighted in his left eye too made me feel quite awesome. Yeah I am totally going to watch it once I'm done with House. A bit too late, but better late than never.

It's been quite humid tonight, and I'm sweating just sitting here and typing. It's ridiculous. I'd really love it if rainy weather came back. The best nights are cold nights.

Had mini-tennis during PE. Really, really bad hand-eye coordination.

After that had Malay, where cikgu made us recite sajaks. There were a few sajaks which were quite nice, really, but I can't stand the way you have to speak when you present them. I don't understand. Why can't we speak normally like normal people? The term "normal" is rather broad, but you know what I mean. Sajak-ing is just really awkward and weird and I can't find enough emosi.

Got released early during Geog, because my class had a health check that strategically interrupted class. Was kinda thankful my group didn't have to present our slides about concept plans and stuff, but then we spent the better part of the hour listening to Ryan ramble on and on.

Health check was awkward, because I had to answer questions about my eyesight, which I don't particularly like. It's becoming really tedious, actually. I've sort of resorted to just shrugging, but these were nurses and I'm a decent enough person. Had to run back to get my glasses and stuff. Of all days to not bring them.

Then one of the nurses told me, "Your other eye can see really well, huh?" and I heard Yos laugh from the other table, because she was totally wrong about that. But yeah, to make things simple, they kinda only judge your myopia and ignore hyperopia because generally young people don't get that. How fun.

Cell Bio quiz was terrible and I feel sad. But it's over and we can't do anything about it anymore.

Math was fun, yeah, in ways.


Okay, going off now. Have better things to do.

Night.


P.S. Accomplishment of the day: Finishing my EI 1. Yay.

P.P.S. I love working printers. They're like magic.

No comments: