Thursday, August 04, 2011

Still Got Legs.

Whoa look there, it's the fourth of August, and it's going to end soon, so like, yeah.

Okay, time to do a little "oh-my-goodness-gracious-time-has-completely-flown-by-and-left-me-dumbfounded-to-find-it's-already-the-middle-of-sem-2-term-3-and-that-time-has-not-stopped-for-me-at-all-what-am-I-doing-with-my-life" moment, because honestly, I haven't done one of those in a long time, although it may have seemed like only yesterday because oh my goodness gracious, time has completely flown by and left me dumbfounded to find it's already the middle of sem 2 term 3. And it's also disappointing to find out that time hasn't stopped to wait for me or any of us to catch up with it and has simply hurtled on into the abyss that is God-knows-what.

What am I doing with my life? Before I know it, I'll be like, old and dying and dead. Whoa there.


Listening to Chameleon Circuit's latest album 'Still Got Legs' right now, and so far it's awesome and makes me wish I watched more Dr Who. Oh yeah.

The weather today has been absolutely magnificent. Rained a tonne, and it's still cold now, which is brilliant. Loving it.

Had PE indoors, because of the lightning alert. Mini tennis and sponge balls. I swear Mr Loke makes a lot of homosexual references, but few people get it.

Master-discipled during Geog, and got let off early, but never earlier than the History students. Tsk.

Did more Riemann summing during Math. Getting the hang of it, but Mr Chia has totally taken to taking the mickey because of an incident last Monday where I kept going "I don't know". But I believe he's nice enough to stop in a few lessons' time.

Talked about stem cells during Cell Bio, which was really rather interesting. Now we know how it works. Moral issues, killing babies, and stuff. When are we really "alive"? Is it when we gain consciousness? When does that happen? Or is it when sperm meets egg and blastocyst is formed? We don't know that.

But I do believe we're not just a ball of flesh and organs before we emerge from the womb. Hard to draw the line, huh?


Okay, going to sleep now, because although Friday's tomorrow, I want to enjoy it without feeling unrested.

Night.


P.S. Oh it's official. I really like this album.


No comments: