Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Riemann.

Wow, it's midnight and I totally didn't realise until half a second ago.

Just finished Chem ass 2, which was really horrible for me because I keep mistaking purple for red and red for purple and then mixing up my ratios because apparently my brain can't think in colour.

Neither can I differentiate left from right, 'cause I honestly thought right was left and listed R(n) values for L(n) while Riemann summing today in Math. I really do have issues. But it's okay, because left-right confusion is surprisingly common, and unless I take up a job guiding aircraft or giving directions to people, I'll manage in life.

So first things first, and it's YouTube video time.

Ever since filming last week, we've been working on our class National Day video on and off, and today we finally got together to finalise it and export and submit it to the English department (whose idea it was to do this in the first place). So if you're curious as to what our video looks like, and what we did two Mondays ago on our school holiday, here you go.

Also, here's a link to our Malay vodcast entry, 'Abah', with which we got fourth place and a bunch of stuff to go with.


Still coming to terms with FCPX, and the controls still bewilder me and I don't know where half the tools I want to use are, but I'm working on it.

Math first thing today, followed by Malay (where we just sat there and did past year papers, and then realised our MoE language proficiency test totally ripped of the November 2008 O-level paper). Came up with gory shark's fin stories during English, and Mr Chin is still so totally definitely awesome. Hoping my advocacy speech will come out awesome, but we'll have to see about that.

OBS talk during ACE. No, I'm not going. The end. Okay my decision has been made.

Then stayed back for an hour or so to check up on mine and Leyi's plant and bacteria tissue culture (which turned out awesome, mind you), and to finish up our NDP video with Zheng Wei.


Okay, going off now.

Night.


P.S. Where did all our time for sleeping go? As Cap'n Barbossa from The Pirates of the Caribbean said, "You can rest when you die; for now, move on."

P.P.S. Wishing we could've done something like this back when I was in Brunei, but then again, if I hadn't come here, I wouldn't have gotten so into video editing, would I? I guess things are just meant to happen.

No comments: