Friday, August 19, 2011

Courage.

Yeahey, it's a weekend again, but this time it'll be jam packed and my workload catching up is going to go completely down the drain.

Going to watch House soon, and I want to bring up something I've been wanting to point out for a long time. In the House intro sequence, there are fancy shots of medical things accompanying the actors' names with the same beige-ish background and theme, but when it comes to Jennifer Morrison's name it turns into a ridiculously random shot of a boat cruising on a river. I don't understand. Did they somehow run out of clips and had handy boat footage lying about? Hmm.

Have to wake up early tomorrow because there's this SPSO and NMOS awards ceremony thing I'm on duty for. I'm kinda looking forward to it, because I haven't been on video duty since like, orientation, I think, and I might've gone all rusty. We'll see.

There used to be a time where half of the school events would be covered by yours truly, but now we've got more people and our work is more spread out amongst the Year 6s (because Mr Xie insists so), and it makes us seem like we're doing nothing. We're being perceived wrongly, even by members of our own CCA. It makes me sad. I want to tell them that just because they do nothing doesn't mean we (as a whole) do nothing, because there are quite a few of us working hard on school events and such footage.

Feeling super grateful for the support our CCA teachers give me at times, when I feel like dying and killing people at the same time. I'm not nasty enough, I'm not nice enough, I'm not pushy enough, I'm not easygoing enough, I'm not respected enough, I'm not supposed to be respected, et cetera. You can't give everyone what they want.


Had our Physics in-class today, and it was okay. I think I can pass, and I sure hope so. Once again I doubt dropping Physics.

English comprehension was graded and insidious and I kinda want to pass because if not I'll lose all hope in everything in life.

Then had a full two and a half hour break where I went down to the library with Wei Qi to view the Year 6 art exhibition, which was quite awesome, looked for my house on Google maps, and then went up to the Life Science lab to check on mine and Leyi's plant tissue culture, which is still fungus-free (got extremely lucky there).

Chem was fun, but kinda worried about the next quiz because the previous one was terribly done.


Okay, going off now. House awaits.

Night.


P.S. In life, there's no such thing as a break.

No comments: