Monday, March 31, 2008

Parent-teacher meet on Friday?

Can you believe it? We already have three dates for tests.

I'm in so much trouble.
And I've got a cold. My nose is running faster than that guy called Gay.

We got a warning today from Cikgu Haiseh. Apparently, we can  bring musical instruments like we were told, but we can't play them during class or in the canteen. I understand the "during class" bit, but why not in the canteen? 
She gave the reason, "Mengganggu pelajar Pra-U."
Excuse me, but I believe they're the ones who play musical instruments in the canteen, not us. 

Maybe I'm missing out on something. I don't know.

Malay oral has been discontinued for the time being until Topical Test 2 is over. Meh. At least I'm done.

Maz is quarantined. Smallpox. It's boring without her at school. Nobody to share ET jokes with.

You know, the easiest way to avoid a question is to say, "What?" or "Who?"
Unless the questions in question are exam questions, then it would be of no use whatsoever to question the question because questioning the questions in question will only bring about more questions as to how to answer the question and no answers at all.

"How were your holidays?" asked our Science teacher.
"Boriing..!"

But Syahirah said it was better to be bored at home and sleep in rather than be bored at school and have to do work. 
Hm.

No comments: