Saturday, July 26, 2008

Completely wacko.

While I wait for my epic photos to be uploaded, I will type some stuff about today before I proceed onto yesterday. It lags. With a capital L.

And since I feel very long-winded today (just trying to put off that Geo right beside me), I'll walk you lucky people through my day. *cough cough*

I tried so, so hard to not fall asleep again after waking up. I slept. Well, I said "tried". Managed to haul my ass over to the bus when it came though.
Climbed up up and up to my (still) empty class with Neko. Tried to read some History after sweeping (yes, I care. Saturday's the only day when 'cher Sofy doesn't complain about class cleanliness) but kept getting distracted.

Thanks to Firdaus, Syaz and I laughed so hard during IRK and made Cikgu Mahmud slightly suspicious. He had bought a History revision book with a picture *look down*
of Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin that looks like him (from a distance, maybe). Do you think so? Got the exact picture from the internet somewhere. Judge for yourself if you know our dear IRK teacher, then leave answers at the tagboard to your right. Depending whether your right is my right, of course. I could be wrong.

English period came, and my group wrote about points "for and against homework".
Against:-
- It's boring.
- It takes up all our time.
- It leaves us tired and unable to do what we really want.
- It gives us no time for recreation or other activities.
- It is stressful to be worrying about completing homework all the time.
- Work from school stays in school. Don't involve poor, innocent "home".
- It's a waste of paper.
- It gives teachers more work to do anyway. Who wants extra work?
- It's a waste of ink.
- It sucks.

Don't ask me about the "for"s. They were feeble and lame.

Science was...not okay, but not bad as well. Had to answer questions to get through the door into the lab, where we had a test. I asked James Brooke's picture to tell me the answers, but he wouldn't say a word. You gay freak, James Brooke. Why strip Brunei of its branches and twigs? Sultan Hashim said that, so don't blame me for comparing our country to a tree. 

History was boring and uneventful, as usual.

That was about it.

Bet ya didn't read every single word I typed.

...I didn't either.

No comments: