Monday, July 14, 2008

Geek in the pink.

I keep getting these weird stares when I tell people homework is due Tuesday aka tomorrow.

Somehow I can't seem to remember it's a holiday tomorrow. But it is. Should I be happy (more time to play), or sad (more time to study)?

Apparently Cikgu Harisah missed us so much, she called us over to assemble even when we already had one on Saturday (she was absent). Babuyah-buyah mulut, cikgu. Inda payah tu. 

We've got so much homework nowadays, I'm beginning to wonder if it's legal or not to overload your students with tests, quizzes and homework. Hmm.

We had a Science quiz today. It was pretty neat, but Fazrul wasn't at school today so there was only Steph and I for our group. Bleh.
Some groups *cough* got extremely lucky, picking all the easy questions. Kalok.

Khairul and Khallaaq cancelled our History extra class today. It's half good, half bad, because since it's awfully last-minute, we either had to wait for our transport to come and pick us up at two, borrow someone's phone and call our parents, or catch the bus (which was what I did). My school bus, that is. 
Purple bus isn't to my preference.

I'm pretty pissed off at this friend of my dad's. He's had my guitar for a few months now, far too many if you ask me. I want it back. You got that?

My posts are getting shorter and shorter. Is it boring? Let me know, kay?

And for the sake of being random:
Yo what time is it? 
It's laundry day!

No comments: