Thursday, July 03, 2008

Mmm... Pizza.

Let's see... what do I have for homework?

- A Science presentation to work on. (Come on, who doesn't know they're not supposed to drink from bottles with the label "toxic"?)

- A BM past year paper to do. 

- Geography workbook. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really dislike that workbook. Map reading makes it even worse.

All pretty boring. The epic question is, which one is least boring? 

School authorities found Sil Suan's bag today at the guy's section of the gym. Hm. Big mystery. Then Cikgu Ramlah got a phone call from the HEP (hence we know they recognise the uses of the mobile phone) and asked Sil Suan to head down there to sort out some stuff. 


Met Lorena at school today to pass her the newspaper article with Nureen and Yazid's photos and a passport photo of me for some form. They're having training now. I want to go. *pouts*
Pesta pisang.

CCA was dull.

Class was also dull. That History test, it did happen (in the form of past-year-papers, class). 

The only reason why I like Thursdays is that we have least classes and that we get to go to the gym. Also, it indicates another week is nearly over and the weekend has come. 

Nothing much has changed so far this new term. Teachers still like giving homework and I still dislike it.

I want pizza. 

So pizza I shall have.

No comments: