Thursday, July 24, 2008

Flying Munkay.

The good news:

- There will be a significantly smaller number of extra classes next week.

- CCA was fun. Haven't played so much ping pong in ages. Cool.

- I'm hooked on the 'Spiderpig' song again.

The bad news: Qualifying countdown is down to single digits.

Today was good. Yeahp.

Told stupid jokes, laughed till my stomach ached. 

We predicted if I wrote a book, nobody would buy it and then some guy would go to some bookstore, pick it up, then exclaim, "Lim Ya Wen... Who the hell is this loser?"
Then 'cher Sofy who will coincidentally be there will say, "I know her! It's Lim Ya Weeeen!"

And then I'd open a company called "Ya Wen dan Anak-Anak" and sell...ping pong balls?

WEIRD.

P.S. To 3R people: Can anybody remember last year's 'flying monkey' story? I can't seem to recall. Any contribution whatsoever would be very helpful. Thanks.

No comments: