Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"You light the sky up above me," - Take That

Somehow Google-based servers were down yesterday, so I couldn't blog, as much as I wanted to. 

Now I've forgotten what I wanted to say. Something about it being July already and officially half of 2008 has been spent doing stuff and wasting time. 

At least some of that stuff was really fun. 

Like training, and PSK. 

And that wacky field trip. 

So far, so good.

I want to go for training tomorrow at the gym, but as much as I want to, I can't. My dad's heading off to Miri with my grandma so not only I have no transport, I have to stay and help my mum (post-operation, not allowed to drive) look after my brother. *sigh*

I missed you guys already on Sunday. I miss you guys even more today. 
I want to attend our "pesta pisang" and carry out our plan to make the whole world obsessed with bananas. Oh well. I guess I have to compromise by eating a banana after dinner. Which I did. 
Lorena and I were discussing about how we would have war with monkeys because we keep eating their bananas (monkey staple food?). WW3!

There's still Friday, but I have to leave early because of tuition. 
Speaking of which, one of my tuition-mates made a "bet" with our teacher (who supports Germany). She lost.

For some reason, there will be no transport for extra curricular activities this month, which means you will either have to arrange for transport yourself, or stay in school. Taekwondo is staying in school. Awesome. But I don't want to skip my CCA to see it, because we're continuing our little fruits project in Photo Editing if the guy brings his pen drive. 
With great powers (pen drive) comes great responsibility, says Spiderman.

Our History teacher (via many many people to me) asked us to read Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of our Form 2 textbook for our class tomorrow. Maybe for a test. I don't like those.
At least extra class has been cancelled, like our Geo extra yesterday. Our Geo teacher didn't even remember we had extra, so she was like, "What extra?"
Taking advantage of that, we asked her to call it off. They've got this gulingtangan competition thing going on anyway, so she's kinda occupied. Please come late for class. Thank you.

Sil Suan lost her bag today. I won't say 'misplaced', because I know she knew where she out it: outside the reading room, next to the lecture theatre. But when Ms Anne dismissed us, her bag was missing. Like, wasn't there. Who on earth would steal a bag? Bag full of money, sure, but a school bag? That's so gay. 
If it was a prank, it's a stupid one. Nobody likes to lose things at school. It sucks. Whoever you loser(s) are, please give it back. It's not cool.

Anglo-French rivalry. They stay enemies for so long, and become best of friends right before WW1. Love-hate relationship? You decide.

No comments: