Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How do you write ransom notes?

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...

No, wait. Yesterday wasn't that great either.

Note to self: Never cram three years of Commercial Studies into head in one afternoon (plus one night). This has proven to be very bad for health and is the main cause of insanity among 'cher Sofy's students.

Speaking of which...
*flashback*

I was innocently drinking my coffee when 'cher Sofy approached us. Zakie, Fizah and Maz all turned away from her because their accounts didn't balance and were afraid of getting lectured. 
"Ya ween," she says. I look up. "Are you telling them the questions? Don't do thaaat."
Say what? She was accusing me of cheating/helping my friends cheat. Like, what the...? Of course, the questions she was referring to were the ones from our Commerce pre-qualifying test. Like I would do anything like that
"What questions?" I ask. 
She looks at me.
"Ohh," I say. "No, cher, I wasn't! They're reading Geo, see?" I hold up Fizah's 'PMB Geography' book. 
She gives me the weirdest look yet. 
ARGH.

*end of flashback? (like, duhh)*

 Stupid. 

Another thing that confuses me is our Geo teacher. She likes to boast and say she's "very clever", but can't answer any question without her PMB answer sheet. It doesn't make much sense, does it? 

Damn homework.

Thank God for coffee.

Despite the boring-ness of Geo and the awfulness of the Commerce test, worst hour of the day goes to IRK. 
I like IRK, but...

Sembahyang jenazah is very disturbing. I wish he didn't use that thing. Then I would've stayed in class and listened.

Emotionally disturbed. I shall say no more.

No comments: