Saturday, July 05, 2008

Silverstone.

I am currently re-discovering who added me and who's who on my MSN contact list. 
Plenty of interesting people. Nice.

If Syaz gets to complain about her brother, so do I. He's currently addicted to my iPod Touch, and thinks it's his. Problem: it's NOT. And when I try to take it away from him, he cries and I get blamed. 
Oh, and I found my pick. Apparently he took it and put it in a house-shaped piggy bank. 
But he's got a fever now, poor him.

Mental note: Never, ever do presentations without preparation beforehand. It results in three words, which are crappy, lame and boring. 
It was after all, the most boring topic in Science (lab safety and drawing apparatus). The other groups were dull (no offense) too, and it was a wonder how our Science teacher could stay awake through it all. Since Fazrul, Steph and I were the first group to present, Steph and I entertained ourselves with white coloured Blu-tack stuff while the other groups reluctantly presented their topics.
We drew faces on our little fingers and made the sticky stuff into hair-shapes. There was George Washington, Elvis, and a doggy. Cute.

I get this feeling sometimes that our History teacher actually enjoys boring us to death. She smiles when she asks us to read and wait and wait and wait and goes over the time limit and watches us just sit there doing nothing. 
It's freaky and creeps me out. 

Qualifying is in three weeks. Oh crap.
Screw qualifying.

Except maybe F1 qualifying. I could hardly believe it when Mark Webber topped the list only to be beaten by Heikki Kovalainen at the very last second. Nice. 
Lawa. Good play.
Except Lewis Hamilton didn't even bother to congratulate his teammate on his first pole position and just sat there staring angrily at the timing screens. *cough loser cough*

I wonder, when's our fun fair?

Training was tiring. Don't feel like reading. Besides, it's late and I want to slee- ∫˙øπ“ij0nohbvfhghyIJKMariftvBYGHPIjiklllll 

Whoops sorry. Nodded off for a moment and hit the keyboard. XD

No comments: