Saturday, July 26, 2008

Epic...ism?

I was very bored. I decided to put down my Geo book and head to Bandar. Had a huge fist-fight with this guy, stole his boat, and checked out the bakau (mangroves) for real.


Pretty cool, right?

Nah, no, that's not what really happened.

First of all, why is my font coming out all blue and underlined?

I can solve the blue problem, but what?

So, right, back on the topic. 



My dad had some friends coming over and wanted to have these white people  have the experience of a lifetime.





Well, sorta. Hey, my font's back to normal again!
He dragged me along, saying, "Forget about tuition," and I couldn't say no.

There were so many monkeys!

Oh, the monkeys.

Proboscis monkeys, and macaques. 

And we did check out the mangrove too.





I saw the barges and gravel from the Geo Form 1 book. 

We had interesting people with us too. A gay tour guide (no, seriously, homosexual. He kept talking like this to this old woman "oh, yes, darling, you see these monkehhs, they....") and our boat drivers were hilarious.



One of them said the monkeys attended school with him. "Sama klas kaliah," he said. 

It rained half-way, but whatever. It was cool. 

Random:




....Crime scene.

Who did that??

*makes "loser" sign with hand*







P.S. Maybe it isn't nice to talk about that guy like that, but he was very annoying. I'm okay with gays, but that guy was just plain... urgh. Like some bimbo, y'know?

No comments: