Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tic Tacs.

Tests tests tests. Is that all teachers can say nowadays?

I'm addicted to orange-flavoured Tic Tacs. 

Worst topics ever for PMB (for me) include:

Science - Electricity. I can't seem to get it right. Why on earth do diagrams show current going from the positive to the negative terminal when it already says "there is actually no such current as conventional current"?

Geography - Map-reading. I don't dig those little scale things, and the line measuring, and the six-grid references.

BM - Rumusan and ringkasan. What are those important points we're supposed to find? They drive me crazy.

Maths - Calculators and indices. 

English - Comprehension. Hate those stupid questions.

Meh, there you have it. 

It's raining. People who are swimming, please don't get hit by lightning. 

I'm serious. It's cold, anyway.

No comments: