Thursday, July 17, 2008

"I know my voice sounds like a girl," - Sir Raymie

Thank God for the Mobitel talk thing and that we could go to the canteen early so I could by chance meet Lorena. 

She told me we all had to go for training today. So I went. Damn awesome. I never realised I missed it so much.

I brought my cube to the gym just now. 
Sara is still cute. She was playing with it, and Coach nim asked me to solve it and timed me. I got a sad 2 minute plus. I need more algorithms. They think it's the math that does it, but it's not.
Arif said, "It's not maths, right? It's the method."
You are so right, my friend.
He tried to solve it, but kept saying, "I'm so sloww, so slow.." I guess he was under pressure 'cause Lorena, Fara and I were all watching him. Hahah.

All the guys tried out the "Izzat style" hair after finishing their 300 sit-ups. They stood in front of a wide mirror and starting stylin'. Funny. Yazid's hair is not suitable for the "Izzat style". Cannot spike.

Back to school this mornin'. 

The Mobitel thing was fun. I love Mac even more now. Cikgu Sofian is entertaining. I liked it.
But I doubt the whole "computer used to study" thing will actually work. It's not... serious enough, though super enjoyable. Laptops. Need one? Maybe, perhaps. I want one, but not need. 

Today's Fazrul's birthday. Happy sixteenth, monkey boy. I bet ya feel really old. 

When my classmates asked 'cher Ruzidah to sign a greeting card for him, she couldn't help but add, "And remember to read your History..."
Majal.
I bet she had a hard time resisting writing that down on the card. 

We had cake though. Fazrul's reaction: "Eyh, malu ku eh!" So girly. Neko nearly fell off her chair laughing.

Cake was good.

No comments: