Monday, July 07, 2008

Majal banar cikgu ani.

Hah number 200. 

I think I spend too much time doing this thing, blogging. 
Bad habit? I don't know.

Yesterday's race was damn awesome. I love F1 for the racing, not when the person I want to win wins. 

Also, I found out that our Borneo Bulletin takes its news mainly from British newspapers, because the Silverstone race is in England, and it made the headlines. Contrasted to other Grand Prix, they make a little teeny box the following morning somewhere in the Sports section. Not fair. All races should be treated equally.

Though I must admit yesterday's Silverstone's penultimate (maybe) race was brilliant. They really should make wet tracks and intermediate tyres compulsory every season. but we have Fuji, so I guess that makes up for it(?).
Fuji rains nearly all the time. 

I'm doing Geo now. How on earth do you find the vertical interval in that workbook picture??

PMB qualifying is near. Cower in fear of the impending doom. And study too, if you can do that.

I face another dilemma. This epic question:

Who's worse, our Geo teacher or History?

No comments: