Saturday, July 12, 2008

Smooth.

I found out today that when you say 'Benito Mussolini' in this cheesy Italian accent, you'll remember the name for, probably, ever.

This is exactly what we did. I also remember that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour on 7 December 1941 because we read out the paragraph in a weird Japanese accent. 

I wonder why it's fun to make fun of people's accents. Italian, Singaporean, Japanese, Filipino, Indian, French. Hahah.

There are also plenty of F word jokes out there. 

My dad told me he knew this guy who couldn't say the letter 'P' properly. 
One day, he was late for a meeting. They asked him what he was doing. 
He answered, "I was outside f**king my car."

And those malay words... Like factor and artefact in Malay. 
We always crack up during IRK when we say, "Faktor-faktor".

History, history, history. How more boring can it get?

'Cher Sofy's on MC. I wonder what's wrong with her. Let's hope it's not anything serious or bad. 
Childbirth. Scary process.

PMB qualifying is in exactly three weeks. *come hither scary theme song*

Smooth.

No comments: