Saturday, December 19, 2009

All that is gold does not glitter.

Watching 'Glee' now.

I like it.

Going to Bangkok tomorrow. (Obviously for vacation. Anything you see on Facebook about me getting a sex change is a joke. I'm totally cool with not being a guy or something along those lines.)

Went out to watch 'Avatar' this afternoon. It was pretty awesome. And hella epic. 'Cept for the fact that it was pretty long, and you couldn't pause it to go to the toilet 'cause it was at the theatre and all.

Now I feel like I want one of those dinosaur/dragon things they ride. And a tail. Goodness, the things you could do with a tail.

How come we don't have tails? That's no fun, man. I mean, monkeys have tails and they sure have a lot of fun hanging around on those.


Should I or should I not bring my laptop to Thailand with me? I don't want to, but I want to MouseHunt, but then I could just use my iPod, but then I'd need to charge it, which means I need to bring my laptop, which means if I don't I won't be able to MouseHunt for long, depending on whether or not the place I'm going to has wifi or not.

Bleh, so indecisive.

Okay, short post for tonight, 'cause I gotta wake up early tomorrow to visit my uncle (who had the heart bypass).

Adieu, fair people.


All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring,
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.


Aragorn FTW.

P.S. Can you believe I typed that out identical to the one in the book without having to refer? I can't.

No comments: