Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Delayed flight.

Rightly dated 20-12-2009.


Hello, blogosphere.

And yes, I am currently in Bangkok, in a hotel room, sitting on a chair at my laptop on a table typing this out.

I figured that since I've nothing better to do than to admire the scenery and the awesome interior design of my hotel room (both of which I have already done, though the scenery isn't quite as nice as the room itself), I will now proceed (or have proceeded) to type out this blog post (though you might read it several days late).

I can't access the internet right now to publish this 'cause you have to pay and I'm not that desperate. Yet. (I'm thinking I might give in in a day or two, 'cause I'm an internet addict). Therefore I will post this when I finally obtain internet access (if you can read this, it obviously means I have).

My brother is sleeping away 'cause travel tires out little children and it's probably way past his bedtime.

My mum is expressing her distaste at me doing Michael Jackson's impersonations (albeit rather failed) on the super smooth flooring of our hotel room. But hey, I've had MJ songs stuck in my head since before noon today.

My dad is flipping through TV channels because he too has nothing better to do.

Was reading LotR and watching Glee with my mum in the plane on my laptop. Not at the same time, of course. (I'm up to the part where Boromir acts like a total ass by looking down on Aragorn in front of Elrond and all the other important people, in case you wanted to know.)

I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow. But I'm completely okay with that.

As long as we get to have fun, right? ...Right?

Anyway, gotta go off now. I feel kind of ridiculous typing all this out if people aren't going to read this anytime sooner.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Oh my gee, I just realised that if I don't get internet access, my MouseHunting will die and that would suck. Badly.

No comments: