Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WiFi.

Since I haven't posted any pictures of cake on this for a long time, here we go.


Pic is a bit yellowish, but never mind. Was all I could do before the cake got invaded by excited little boys going "cake, cake!".

Mmm, cake.

Anyway, if you're wondering where the cake came from, it's my uncle's birthday today, and we were at his house earlier celebrating.

Isaac is so cuteee. He's like, the epitome of adorable.

Unlike my ass of a brother. (Tried to declare war on me because I refused give him any chocolate. The little monster then proceeded to throw cushions at me while I tried to read LotR. Probably explains why I read so slowly.)


Learnt how to play the riff in Cream's 'Sunshine Of Your Love" yesterday. Good fun, that.

My electric kicks ass, man.

Dreamt I was playing Muse's 'Uprising' live last night somewhere to some people for some event. That was pretty cool.

Also, I think I've been neglecting my Alhambra lately, 'cause prior to 'Uprising' I dreamt I was playing some classical piece from some score, and got all the notes jumbled up and my fingering all messed up. Now that was appalling.

Need to cut my nails (or wait till they grow longer) 'cause my nails are at that stage where my notes sound all clack-y 'cause they're not long enough to be played solely by the nails and they're not short enough to be played by fingertips alone.

Sigh. Decision-making. I prefer shorter nails though. It gives a rounder, sweeter, and mellower sound than long nails. Long nails are more sharp and precise. Not to mention louder. But Christmas is coming 'round and Christmas carols sound way nicer with short nails.


Better go off now.

Night.


P.S. I've got a lot to say about the current status of F1, but I'll save it for another day.

P.P.S. Oh, and Stel, to make you happy, I started talking about nails 'cause I went to your blog and gave you page hits.

No comments: