Friday, December 25, 2009

Pink taxis.

Yeahp, photos today.

First up is this weird ram/prostrating person with funky ears thing made of towels in the hotel bathroom.

Then there are the elephants. You can like, buy bananas for some thirty baht to feed 'em. Was telling my dad that we could smuggle in our own bananas in some bag like Mary Poppin's (God knows where you can buy those) 'cause it's cheaper that way.

Listen up, kids. Big elephant:

Baby elephant:

You see the difference? So adorable. Just makes you want to keep one for yourself, then you realise how much dung they produce, and how many kilos of bananas you're going to have to buy till your bankruptcy (which is two hundred kilos a day according to the guy leading the elephant we rode on, not including the amount of grass and other things elephants consume in astoundingly large amounts).


Oh, and the pink taxis. Now I can totally prove to you that I wasn't joking around when I mentioned pink taxis.

Overexposed photo though. Doesn't matter, it's a cellphone pic.

Hey, with this, I've written as many posts as I did last year. Somebody congratulate me.

Adieu.

No comments: