Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Racist chickens.

Hello, blogosphere. Long time no see. How are you, man?

Yeah, okay, I'll admit, five days has been too long.

And no, I haven't died or gone to a cave to hide from the onset of the end of the world when 2010 comes (just in case the Mayans miscalculated or something. Not that I don't have confidence in the Mayans though).

Been spending my nights watching House and not being on the internet, save to sound the horn.

I'm totally cool with 2010 coming, actually. I think this year was pretty well spent, so I'm kinda looking forward to see what 2010 will bring and how awesome it'll be compared to this year.

We probably won't realise it, but in (what will seem to us as) a short while I'll be typing out a post talking about 2011 and how we should all start hoping the Mayans screwed up their calculations, because if not, 2011 will be our penultimate year on earth.

Chances are I'll be using tomorrow's post for a typical recap of 2009. Who knows.

Watched 'Alvin and the Chipmunks 2' yesterday. Theodore is adorable.

I prefer blogging when school reopens, 'cause there are more things to talk about then. Speaking of which, I've got three days to Singapore and five till school starts.

Oh my chicken.

But I'm cool, I'm cool.


Adieu for now.


P.S. I put 'racist chickens' as my post title 'cause it's been one of those phrases lingering at the back of my mind for a few days now. Then I went to catch up with RWJ on Youtube and saw "Racist Chicken!! o.0". Interesting. Racist chickens seem to be all the rage nowadays.


No comments: